frequently asked questions
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE TICKETS FOR SALE OR IS THERE A WAIT LIST?
ALL 2021 tickets are SOLD OUT. There will not be any additional tickets released. We do not facilitate a wait list so try posting in our Facebook event if you are looking to buy tickets. Please be very careful of scammers advertising tickets.
IS MRMF COVID-SAFE?
Most certainly. Please read the info over here.
HOW DOES THE SECTION SEATING WORK?
- When you book your tickets online, you will be able to allocate a section to each ticket. This section is where you will set up camp for the day and will be your place for when your taking in the delights of the main stage. You will still be allowed to browse the food trucks, bar and youth zone freely. You can change the allocated section of each ticket through the email sent to you by Humanitix.
IS SEATING PROVIDED?
No, please bring your own camp chairs or picnic rug to keep you comfy throughout the day!
CAN I DANCE AT THE FESTIVAL?
Dancing is encouraged! But to keep things COVID-safe we ask that you only do so where you are seated and only with the people from your group.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Face mask
- Picnic rug/low folding chair.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle (free water available).
- Cash (eftpos available at bar & gate but no cash out available).
- Umbrellas and small gazebos are welcome but subject to space and positioning. The festival team may ask you to move or take down your umbrella or gazebo if it is impacting on other attendees.
WHAT CANT I BRING?
- Strictly NO BYO alcohol.
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE?
- No, all tickets must be purchased online
WHERE IS IT?
- Gisborne Steam Park, Webb Crescent (just off the Calder Freeway), New Gisborne.
HOW SHOULD I GET THERE?
- There is limited capacity for free parking on site on Webb Crescent.
- Once the car park reaches capacity, you will be directed to park a short distance off site to catch a free shuttle bus service either from the Gisborne train station or Gardiner Reserve (pickup point at 33 Aitken St Gisborne).
- Our free shuttle bus service will operate from 4pm until 10:30pm continuously between the festival, Gardiner Reserve and the Gisborne train station.
- Please consider car-pooling to reduce your footprint.
CAN KIDS COME?
- Of course, our festival is for all ages! Kids under 12 enter free and there are plenty of free activities in our Youth Zone too! Just make sure you drag your parents along too, kids!
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
- Well-behaved pooches are welcome on a short leash at all times. Owners must pick up after their dog.
WHERE CAN I STAY?
- We do not currently offer camping at the festival site. The closest campground is the Macedon Caravan Park or you can check out accommodation options here
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
- Early Bird: Adult $30, Concession $22, Youth (12-17) $10, Kids Under 12 Free.
- General Online: Adult $35, Concession, $25, Youth (12-17) $10, Kids Under 12 Free.
Please note that tickets are being sold online only in 2021.
ARE PASS OUTS AVAILABLE?
You'll be given a wristband upon entry. You'll be able to come and go as you please as long as you leave it on!
DO YOU ACCEPT COMPANION CARDS?
- Yes, companion card holders are admitted free entry and do not need to pre-book a ticket.
- Check out our lineup here.
WHEN IS IT?
- Saturday March 13, 1pm - 10pm.
CAN I PERFORM/VOLUNTEER/HOLD A STALL?
- Take a look here.
If your question hasn't been answered here, feel free to contact us.