frequently asked questions
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Picnic rug/low folding chair.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle (free water available).
- Cash (eftpos available at bar & gate but no cash out available).
- Umbrellas and small gazebos are welcome but subject to space and positioning. The festival team may ask you to move or take down your umbrella or gazebo if it is impacting on other attendees.
WHAT CANT I BRING?
- Strictly NO BYO alcohol.
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE?
- We encourage you to buy tickets online as tickets are limited. Buying online will also reduce your waiting time at the gate and help us in our planning! However, tickets will be available to purchase if not sold out prior for a few extra bucks, see 'how much are tickets' below for more details.
WHERE IS IT?
- Gisborne Steam Park, Webb Crescent (just off the Calder Freeway), New Gisborne.
HOW SHOULD I GET THERE?
- The site is less than an hour drive from Melbourne and plenty of parking is available on site.
- The Steam Park is only a 15-20 minute walk from the Gisborne train station.
CAN KIDS COME?
- Of course, our festival is for all ages! Kids under 12 enter free and just $5 for jumping castle & facepaint! There are also plenty of other free activities in our Youth Zone too! Just make sure you drag your parents along too, kids!
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
- Well-behaved pooches are welcome on a short leash at all times. Owners must pick up after their dog.
WHERE CAN I STAY?
- We do not currently offer camping at the festival site. The closest campground is the Macedon Caravan Park or you can check out accommodation options here
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
- Early Bird: Adult $25, Concession $20, Youth (12-17) $10, Kids Under 12 Free.
- General Online: Adult $35, Concession, $25, Youth (12-17) $10, Kids Under 12 Free.
- Gate (subject to availability): Adult $40, Concession $30, Youth (12-17) $10, Under 12 Free.
ARE PASS OUTS AVAILABLE?
You'll be given a wristband upon entry. You'll be able to come and go as you please as long as you leave it on!
DO YOU ACCEPT COMPANION CARDS?
- Yes, companion card holders are admitted free entry and do not need to pre-book a ticket.
- Check out our lineup here.
WHEN IS IT?
- Saturday March 14, 1pm - 10pm.
CAN I PERFORM/VOLUNTEER/HOLD A STALL?
- Take a look here.
If your question hasn't been answered here, feel free to contact us.