frequently asked questions
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Picnic rug/low chair.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle (free water available).
- Cash (eftpos available at bar & gate but no cash out available).
- Strictly NO BYO alcohol.
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE?
- We encourage you to buy tickets online as tickets are limited. Buying online will also reduce your waiting time at the gate and help us in our planning! However, tickets will be available to purchase if not sold out prior for a few extra bucks, see 'how much are tickets' below for more details.
WHERE IS IT?
- Gisborne Steam Park, Webb Crescent (just off the Calder Freeway), New Gisborne.
HOW SHOULD I GET THERE?
- The site is less than an hour drive from Melbourne and plenty of parking is available on site.
- The Steam Park is only a 15-20 minute walk from the Gisborne train station.
CAN KIDS COME?
- Of course, our festival is for all ages! Kids under 12 enter free and just $5 for jumping castle & facepaint! There are also plenty of other free activities in our Youth Zone too! Just make sure you drag your parents along too, kids!
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
- Early Bird: Adult $25, Concession $20, Youth (12-17) $10, Kids Under 12 Free.
- General Online: Adult $30, Concession, $25, Youth (12-17) $10, Kids Under 12 Free.
- Gate (if not sold out prior): Adult $35, Concession $30, Youth (12-17) $10, Under 12 Free.
- Check out our lineup here.
WHEN IS IT?
- Saturday March 14, 1pm - 10pm.
CAN I PERFORM/VOLUNTEER/HOLD A STALL?
- Take a look here.
If your question hasn't been answered here, feel free to contact us.