The important stuff
WHAT IS IT?
- To put it simply: An epic location, one stage, one day, 10 bands, about one thousand people, and a feel-good cause for it all. 100% volunteer run with all profits raised for the Cambodian Kids Foundation.
WHEN IS IT?
- Saturday March 25, 2023, 1-10pm.
WHERE IS IT?
- Hanging Rock, VIC - About an hour from Melbourne. Search for 'Hanging Rock Concert Venue' in maps and it should take you right there!
ARE THERE BUSES RUNNING TO MRMF?
- TBC for MRMF2023
IS SEATING PROVIDED?
Apart from a few hay bales, no. Please bring your own camp chairs or picnic rug to keep you comfy throughout the day!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Picnic rug/low folding chair.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle (free water available).
- Cash for some stalls (card payment available at our bar but no cash out available).
- Umbrellas and small gazebos are welcome but subject to space and positioning. The festival team may ask you to move or take down your umbrella or gazebo if it is impacting on other attendees.
- Warm clothes. Even on the hottest days, nights are cold in the Macedon Ranges!
WHAT CANT I BRING?
- Strictly NO BYO alcohol.
- Glass bottles or containers.
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE?
- No, all tickets must be purchased online.
CAN KIDS COME?
- Our festival invites people of all ages! Entry for kids under 12 is free however they must have a ticket booked for them. This is due to capacity limits. All ticketholders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
HOW SHOULD I GET THERE?
- There is ample car parking space available on site by gold coin donation to our local SES. Consider car pooling with a friend and always have a designated driver. Buses are TBC for MRMF2023
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
- Well behaved pooches on leads are welcome to enjoy MRMF too!
WHERE CAN I STAY?
- We do not currently offer camping at the festival site. The closest campground is the Macedon Caravan Park or you can check out other accommodation options in the Macedon Ranges here
ARE PASS OUTS AVAILABLE?
- You'll be given a wristband upon entry. You'll be able to come and go as you please as long as you leave it on!
DO YOU ACCEPT COMPANION CARDS?
- Yes, companion card holders are admitted free entry and do not need to pre-book a ticket.
- Take a look here
CAN I PERFORM/VOLUNTEER/HOLD A STALL?
- Take a look here.
WHAT ARE THE SET TIMES?
- Take a look here
If your question hasn't been answered here, feel free to contact us.